- Become an Accredited Assessor
- Want to work with outcome based education.
- Freelance Assessors
- People who want to work with the SETA’s
- People who want to open their own Training Companies
- Training Companies who want to be Accredited with the SETA.
- People who want to assess learners on unit standards.
- People who want to assess learners on qualifications.
- Training Manager
- Mentors & Coaches
- HR Persons
- Training Administrators
- Training Providers or newly registered Training Providers
- Accredited and NON-Accredited Employee/Training Providers
- Lecturers at Technicons, Private Colleges or Universities.
- Managers who need to assess their staff
- Persons with no formal experience of the SETA and the NQF
- Recruitment Staff
- Learning material developers looking to enhance their programmes
- Anyone else who can benefit from assessment methodologies
- New training providers applying for accreditation
- Employers running learnerships.
- Learners studying towards their ETDP Qualification
- People who want to work internationally, as my countries accept this certificate in Africa and internationally.
Skills Jobs is a free platform where all freelancers in the education and training field such as SETA accredited freelancer trainers or facilitators, assessors, moderators and SDF’s also known as Skills Development Facilitators can list themselves in any of our free categories such as freelancer facilitators, assessors, moderators or freelance SDF’s or Skills Development Facilitators for any job opportunities in South Africa.
SETA accredited Trainers, Assessors and Moderators
Here you can search our free job adverts or qualified SETA accredited trainers, assessors, moderators and developers including SETAprogramme developers or Training companies in any region. Listing is totally free for all jobs and online listings of freelancer trainers, assessors and moderators including SDF’s. All freelancer assessors and moderators including the SDF’s or Skills DevelopmentFacilitators is required to be SETA Accredited before registering on the website to comply with the SAQA policies.
Search for SETA accredited facilitators, assessors, moderators, SDF’s or also knows as Skills Development Facilitators per region in South Africa or by field and instantly getting access to personal information such as qualifications, scope and contact details.
Skills Jobs the only free and open source jobs and freelancer listing website in South Africa for SETA accredited facilitators, assessors, moderators and SDF’s including SETA or learning programme developers.
Register today on www.skillsjobs.co.za and connect with job opportunities directly and remember our service is totally free.