TRAINYOUCAN Accredited Training Network is a Private Higher Education Institution accredited through the ETDP SETA with level 2 B-BEE status. We provides both NQF accredited courses and customised learning solutions to organisations and individuals, looking to maximise their investment in developing themselves. Leaders in courses such as Train the Trainer also known as Facilitator, Assessor, Moderator and SDF Training Courses or Skills Development Facilitator Training, Project Management and Disciplinary Hearing courses.
ETDP SETA Accreditation Number: ETDP10687
Our Members Forum consist of over 17800 discussions, templates, model answers and incentive course discounts for every single course offered by our network. That’s right! We have free resources and discussions on every single course offered to members who attended a course with us with life-time access and support.
In order to ensure that the overall quality of learning and assessment in South Africa is maintained at a consistently high level, the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) requires that all corporate learning departments be accredited by the relevant ETQA. As part of our barest minimum standard and as can be attested by our previous and existing clients, are we fully compliant with all the requirements of the NQF act. We very clear in what we offer and do not get involved in any fraudulent or misleading advertising.
We at TRAINYOUCAN SETA Accredited Training Network offer:
- Training provider accreditation through our network partners.
- SETA accredited Train the Trainer Training Course.
- SETA accredited Assessor training course.
- SETA accredited Moderator training course.
- SETA accredited SDF Training Course or Skills Development Facilitator Training Course
- Range of SETA accredited skills programmes in the ETDP and PSETA.
- Online support FORUM with model answers for all workbook activities.
- Online Helpdesk manned 7 days a week, telephone and email support.
- Range of hard and soft skills short courses (Not Accredited).
- Both public and one site packages to suite our corporate clients.
- Employment and Job resources for Trainers, Assessors, Moderators and SDF‘s.
- FREE SETA Registration – learners who completed courses with us – members only.
- No additional consultation or re-submission fees for members.
- Discretionary Grants and Special projects with various SETAs
TRAINYOUCAN SETA Accredited Training Network Accreditation Services Offered:
- We’re a provider of National Qualifications Framework (NQF) Accredited courses through different SETAs with the scope to deliver and assess these programmes.
- We provide an online database with skilled and qualified Trainers, Assessors, Moderators and Skills Development Facilitators (SDF) in all regions as our ongoing support to our members.
- We provide registration and support with registration applications amid the various SETAs.
- We are able to assist companies in becoming SETA-accredited by developing their unique ETD Quality Management Systems through a consultative process with both SETAs and internal subject matter experts, in addition to experts sourced through our parent network.
- We provide and offer assistance with a wide range of off-the-shelf courses material, customization and development of National Qualifications Framework (NQF) Accredited courses against Unit Standards or Qualifications to suit the needs of the customer.